[at-l] prices coming down

FYI - I was in our local Target store, and just happened to see that
they now carry 3-4 of the Garmin line of GPS's - they had a special
going that had their prices $20.00 - $50.00 less than the same unit
price in the last REI catalog I was browsing thru . . . ditto re their
digital camera prices - for instance, the newer version of my Nikon
LiteTouch pocket camera, with a "better" zoom lense, was priced as
something like $149.00 - I paid $199.00 for mine two years ago "on
sale."  Just thought I would pass this on - who would have thought of
Target as a place to possibly shop for a few higer end Trail-useful
items? :)

Thru-Thinker