[at-l] Fw: SO RUCK

See below.

Chainsaw

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mountain Maiden" <mtnmdn1225@yahoo.com>
To: "Dave Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: SO RUCK

SNIP

 I tried to "post" to AT-L--unsuccesfully--there seems to be some confusion
over the cost.  Maybe you can pass this along?  THANKS!

"Hello Folks! We have 24 reservations for the SO RUCK 2004 thus far. The
cottages were the first to go but we still have several cabin spaces
available.  Campsites are not a problem--however, pls remember there are no
hookups.  There are heated bathouses with hot showers. The cost is--for BOTH
nights (Fri and Saturday) not PER night as some have thought. $30 for
cottage spaces, $25 for cabins, $20 for campsite (tent/rv/van, etc.)
Additional nights are available--before or after for $10 per night.

Any questions or to make reservations--pls call me---864-878-0360"

The rest I will leave up to Pittsburgh as he is doing an excellent job
coordinating things!

Thanks, Chainsaw!  Sunny

SNIP
<<