[at-l] The trail forks and both are blazed white...

### I'm voting with Bryan and Mara -- the trail will be there,
and this gift of a job may not work out anyway, but it will
still look gravy on your resume', and allow you to learn new
things (and add resume' points) anyway.

If life is a lottery, you're holding a winning ticket in that
potential job offer. Don't be so impatient for *any* payoff that
you go for the AT (which will *always* be there). Set an AT date
now, continue to bank your buckos, avoid car payments and other
restricters, and exercise the AT option in the future. You know,
some of us have waited a longggggg time. You don't have to.

Restrictedtoe

--- J Bryan Kramer <jbryankramer@msn.com> wrote:
> You could compromise, take the job for a year, pad your resume
> and then decide at the end of a year or so whether you want to
hike and Air Force.

> Bryan
>
> The job is nearly a perfect match for my resume; I'll be using
nearly everything I have experience with and will need to learn
several new things that I haven't had experience with.