[at-l] Be done gone some serious bug jacket lookin'

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/product_view_full_img.asp?image_file=42856%5F1%2Ejpg&product_name=OUTDOOR+RESEARCH+VIVAX+BUG+PARKA+%28For+Men%29&base_no=42856
>>> PS: Why do I think an eraserhead haircut is required to
>>> wear this this thing?

amy said...
>> Because you'd be so hot in that thing that you want the
>> least amount of hair possible?

A fine example of the matching eraserhead haircut of which
I speak:

http://entertainment.msn.com/artist/?artist=111352

I scared myself one morning in Georgia looking into a
mylar mirror I happened to be carrying in my backpack
(okay, so I started out at Springer with a potfull of
stuff I didn't need...at least I wasn't carrying no cast
iron skillet nor a hockey stick!)

Datto