[at-l] Gear on sale I've seen recently

Evernew Titanium 1.3 Liter cook pot with lid -- Note the
Wal-mart grease pot discussed previously ($5.00 or so)
fits right down inside this model so if you have two
people sharing you could cook with both pots:
http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=6188524&parent_category_rn=5760756

Thermarest Ultralite 3/4
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=7774&prmenbr=226

Ridgerest 3/4
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=7555&prmenbr=226

Smartwool Expedition Trekking socks (for me, these are the
very best socks you can buy for a long hike providing your
boots are big enough to take the extra padding volume)
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=226&prrfnbr=29245286
http://www.northernmountain.com/NMSMain.asp?Option=Detail&ID=Expedition+Trek&Dept=FW&Cat=FW3&SubCat=FW32

Petzl Zipka (there's a Zipka Plus model out too that has
four LED lights in it -- this one has three)
http://argear.com/gear/grpetzlzipka.html

512MB xD chip for Olympus Stylus 300 and Stylus 400
weatherproof digital cameras (Olympus labeled memory chip)
- the Nerds got it to me in one day with the standard $10
shipping
http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?un=171132&s=1

Datto