[at-l] Needed: Winter Menu Ideas

OK, well, I thought I had this down 2 years ago, but I didn't
write it down, and now I'm just plain skeerd. I leave in 9 days
to hike the AT from Fontana Dam south, hopefully to end up on
Springer Mtn for New Year's Eve. 140 miles; 10 days; 7 hours of
daylight; *not* in wild-good shape. I plan on cold breakfasts
and dinners, and a standard Liptons/Minute Rice/etc. for lunch.

Here's what I remember...

First Breakfast (in bag):
NuttyBuddies
PopTarts

Second Breakfast (hobbitish, 30 minutes up trail):
SlimFast; coffee; milk; sometimes made while sitting, and
consumed while walking

PreLunch I:
GORP (cashews, raisons, craisons, M&M's, Reece's Pieces; about 6
pounds for 10-12 days)

PreLunch II:
GORP

Lunch (prepared in "heat of the day"):
Liptons/MinuteRice/PotatoSpuds/powdered soups/etc
Hot water may be boiled to clean pot, then poured into morning
Nalgene to continue clean-up from morning drink, with/without
hot chocolate/SlimFast/apple-cinnamon/etc, to consume while
moving.

PostLunch:
GORP

PreDinner:
Archer[?] crackers/cookies; Pringles; precubed cheese; precubed
sausage

Dinner:
Archer[?] crackers/cookies; Pringles; precubed cheese; precubed
sausage

Hmmmmm. Looks a lot better now that I'm writing it down. Yeah,
I'm a lot less worried, but anybody have any thoughts? Anything
obvious I'm missing?

Eatingwhilemovingtoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!