[at-l] Lists update (admin)

The lists are having problems again, this time due to last week's hacker
using my stolen domain to approve a fraudulent transfer of
backcountry.net (to Trinidad this time).

I'm working with Network Solutions to restore service, and since this
hacker didn't get in to any systems here, no information has been lost
nor has your account or privacy been compromised.

In the interim, you can use listname@hack.net to post, where listname is
at-l, pct-l, etc.  (basically, just replace backcountry.net with
hack.net and most things will work).

Hope this helps,

Ryan