[at-l] PA Ruck?

Crystal,

There are many knowledgeable hikers in Florida.  Cricket on the WH list is
wonderful.  There are many others.  I suggest that you contact the FTA and I
am sure you will find some willing RUCKsters there.  You might also think
about attending some of their get togethers.  We have been to several and
they are great!  My husband performed last year at their New Years Eve party
and it was one of the warmest groups I have encountered.  The weather turned
very bad and we had a giant PJ party with a roaring fire in the big hall.

Hugs, Hummingbird