[at-l] PA Ruck?

I hesitate to join in on this thread, as I will skip the PA RUCK again this
year.

I'll be going to the SO RUCK.  As some of the old timers may remember, I
supported the idea of additional RUCKs to help take the pressure off the
Pine Grove Furnace facility, get RUCKs back to smaller sharing events, and
reduce the travel distance for some, who found Pine Grove Furnace a bit of a
haul.  I still have hope that additional RUCKs will come to be and will
reestablish the earlier RUCK format.  I will continue to walk-the-talk.

Unfortunately, the desire (of some) to attend both the PA & SO RUCKs
resulted in different weekends and, alas, part of the reason for additional
sites is diminished, again IMHO.

As to when -- had I my way, both the SO, PA and any additional RUCKs would
be "Stupor" Bowl weekend.

IMHO, there is a is a statement being made when the "doers" of physical
activity intentionally schedule something at the same time as an annual
major spectator couch potato event.

However, there is no reason why those who want to set-up a RUCK on another
weekend should not do so.

I think it would be great to have a string of RUCKs, on whatever weekend.

If one feels strongly about other weekends, or locations, just do it.

Chainsaw