"weekenders" as route designers... Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Elevationchanges

>"...Bottom line - don't blame Weary.  He's only telling you what I told him.
>And I learned it by working with trail crews.  So - I guess you can blame me.
>Uh - yeah - the posts are probably still back there in the archives from when
>that first came up and he didn't believe me and argued with me about it.   But
>I'm not gonna go look it up - you'll have to do that for yourself." reports Jim
>and/or ...

Now I am worried. I don't remember that particular conversation. But that
doesn't mean anything. A couple of months ago my mind "remembered" a
conversation with Jim about SUVs that didn't happen.

 Well, it happened with a Jim-like person on some list, just not on this list
 with this Jim. Since I haven't changed my mind about trail maintenance since
 sometime before lists were invented, I doubt if it was Jim who totally
 influenced these beliefs. But it's easy to get confused. Has anyone else
 noticed that these internet debates get repetitious after awhile?

 Weary