[at-l] Fleece hats mailed today

20 on this list requested a fleece hat so I just wanted to notify them
"your hat is on it's way"!

For the others, well - you've missed your chance this year to have a 2.5
oz Polartec hat, handcrafted by moi.<g>.

Including the hats I distributed at Ms. Janet's, and given out here, this
year's crop has been 35 hats. My 3 year total is now up to 100 hats.

So  ... "Best of the Winter Hiking Season" to everyone. I hope to see some
of you on trails in the Whites this Winter.

--RockDancer '97