[at-l] NC

On Ire:  I know...worked with a few Irishmen who would qualify in 'ire' type
temperament.  I recall, at a company Christmas party [in one of my former
lives] being seated at a table with a co-worker - Andy B....n on one side
and Pat McCarthy on the other.  I was talking with Andy and Pat said to him,
"YOU son of a b...." overturning the table and swinging at Andy.  Neither of
us were ever able to figure what caused the ire, although both were of
different religious backgrounds.  Postscript:  Pat died with liver problems
and Andy left his wife and family for another woman.  rusty

Marty aka rusty uses this anti-spam tool available at:
http://www.firetrust.com/products/mailwasherpro
Try it out!