[at-l] PA RUCK-you all are gonna eat if ya want

Marsha wrote:
>You men are so funny-but cute. Cooking for a lot of people is my
>specialty-nope, don't hold any credentials, just love to feed people. I
>basically know what POG did last year (I was impressed). I have the time,
>patience, know-how. I have the food list and head count from last year-I'm
>6
>hours from Pine Grove, I have a mini-van.
>
>I love the way everyone helped last year. I posted many pics of people in
>the kitchen.  That was real nice. Everyone just complimented each other
>too.
>I can't do any freezing weather hiking due to asthma, so stayin in and
>around the hostel would suit me fine.
>
>I'm for doing this if you are. I did ask one other person on the list to
>assist, I won't mention who-I haven't heard from her yet, but then I just
>emailed her a couple of hours ago.

Marsha -
If you think I'm funny/cute, who am I to argue?  But I "am" taken, thank you
  <VBG>

Oh - you were referring to someone else, huh?  OK - that's been happening to
me since I was 15.  <G>

Anyway - unless I hear LONG, LOUD objections (and even if I do), you just
elected yourself "Da Boss-lady" with the power to delegate, demand, order,
direct, select and sometimes draft - as necessary.  May you wear the crown
in happy chaos.  <G>

If you have questions, just let us know.  If you need or want anything, just
let us know.
I'm sure someone will find, make, build, cook or otherwise supply whatever
it is.  This crowd does like to eat.

For future reference, I have a 42 cup coffee maker and a 28 cup percolator
complete with portable butane stove that I bought for the Ruck last year.
They'll come with me.

Pog and Baltimore Jack foiled my best-laid plans for keeping the Ruck in
chaos last year.  Are you planning on foiling chaos as well?  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim

Shop online for kids’ toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you!
http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx