[at-l] B Mackaye/Larry Anderson/Grotton, MA/December 2, 2003

In a message dated 12/1/03 12:17:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rickboudrie@hotmail.com writes:

> GROTON -- The Nashua River Watershed Association (NRWA) will host a
> presentation entitled "Benton MacKaye Remembered: Corridors, Connections,
> and Conservation" on Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 7 p.m. at the NRWA River Resource
> Center, 592 Main St. (Route 119), Groton.

Thanks for the tip, Rick. You goin'?
If anyone local hasn't heard Anderson talk about MacKaye they should try and
make it. Heck, I've heard him, and I'm thinking about going!
TJ < Mainer in exile