[at-l] Elevation changes

Gee, I'm surprised that no one's mentioned the northbound descent of
Dragons Tooth in Va. I understand that can be quite exciting in the rain...
fortunately I didn't get to do that in the rain.
I did get to do the north side of Moosilauke in the rain, very thankful for
bolted steps and a fairly long inseam...
Then there's the crawl up the open rock on South Kinsman, praying that my
handholds in the krumholz didn't pull out.
The descent of Madison had my knees in tears... and someone already
mentioned that luge track down into Gorham.
Bet we're missing a few... Come to think of it Moody Mt in Me was quite
exciting in the rain... I think Jim can vouch for Moody...

skeeter