[at-l] Wench's pictures

The best reaction I got wearing my laundry clothes was at NOC.  It was a
nice, sunny day, and a lady walked by me in the store.  Not only did she stare
once; and do a double-take; she did a triple-take!  I just smiled and said "Hi."

Thanks for pointing that out, WhoAh.  I'm sure my family is proud of that
picture.

BTW, more pics will be posted soon.  Cable internet is going to be hooked up
this week.  Yippee!
:-)
Wench

GA-->ME '03