[at-l] on the most important gear.... digital camera (Jim)

You look a little like John Denver!

How much do the cameras weigh?

Kelly Whitman
INTP
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>I have the Olympus Stylus 300 and Tony has the Olympus Stylus 400 -- these
>are the digital weatherproof models. We're both just learning all the
>whizbangs on our cameras. Here's a shot of me thru-hiking the Champs
>Elysees last weekend stopping off at a resupply point. My usual "hold the
>camera up and push the button" self-portrait:
>
>http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/paris/champs02.jpg
>
>Datto

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline?  The classic country stars are
always singing on MSN Radio Plus.  Try one month free!