[at-l] on the most important gear.... digital camera (Jim)

>> In the Olympus brand, the ones that I am most
>> interested in are the Stylus 300 & 400, both
>> weatherproof.

I have the Olympus Stylus 300 and Tony has the Olympus
Stylus 400 -- these are the digital weatherproof models.
We're both just learning all the whizbangs on our cameras.
Here's a shot of me thru-hiking the Champs Elysees last
weekend stopping off at a resupply point. My usual "hold
the camera up and push the button" self-portrait:

http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/paris/champs02.jpg

Datto