[at-l] long time no see

How lucky you are to have her home for that time!  Will you be able to
attend her graduation?  All of my family came to my graduation from Boot
Camp and it was a very exciting day.  Each squad wrote their own song and
there was a songwriting contest.  Mine won and everyone in the squad sang it
at graduation.  I wonder if they still do that.  Be sure and post a picture
of Shannon in her dress blues!  You will be amazed how different she will
seem to you.  I absolutely loved Boot Camp but most folks didn't care for it
at all...LOL.  Well, I didn't like washing a floor all night with a
toothbrush but....other than that....

I still get chills when some mentions the word Marine.  It stays in your
blood.

Hugs, Hummingbird