[at-l] I've got something(s) to say!

I did!  It was in the low 40's when we started and back there again when we
finished, although it crept up into the low 70's midday.  Skies started out
clear then went to low clouds.  Was a bit chilly when we stopped for a rest
and very dry but otherwise nice weather for hiking.  We placed a letterbox,
too!  Good day all around.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Wonder if anyone here did any hiking this weekend.  Here in Blairsville,
>GA.
>we had sleet and hail yesterday and there was ice and snow on the ground
>this morning and 20 degrees!

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection!  Prices start
at less than $1 a day average.  https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
by service area.)