[at-l] Elevation changes

Yo,

	Just happened to have this data handy. The Natural Bridge Appalachian
Trail Club section is just under 90 miles. We measured each day and
the totals from  Suunto Watch are
Elevation gain 21,440', Elevation loss 22,190', and 46 hours to walk
89.7 miles :-)
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/NBATC/88miler/00.html

chase