[at-l] I've got something(s) to say!

I'm a semi-lurker and occasional hiker who enjoys the activity on this
list.  (Although some of the 'threads' have about worn out my delete
key!! :) ).  Thru-thinker is very kind to get the ball rolling on doing
something for Ryan.  I'll communicate with him privately about my pledge
(which won't be large; I'm blessed too, but more with the type of
blessings that spend my wealth, what there is of it!).

Clark Wright wrote:

> 2)  Saying we are thankful to Ryan is an understatement - not only do we
> have this great listserv, but we also have the worlds best place to post
> our hiking pictures!  A little while back, someone asked Ryan to let us
> know something that he would really like for Christmas . . . maybe a new
> server, firewall, etc?  I have been blessed with a bit of material
> wealth in my recent law practice slave labor years, and I'd like to
> start the ball rolling by pledging $100.00 towards whatever Ryan needs
> in the way of computer equipment to help keep this thing humming.  If
> someone can pry out of him something that he needs, I am more than happy
> to coordinate receiving funds, buying it, and shipping it to him.  If
> anyone else thinks this is a good idea, just let me [and the list!] know!

James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net
Note: I use an agressive spam filter.  If you
don't hear from me soon, send another
plain text-only email and ask me to put
  your email address  on a "pass-list".
Thanks!