[at-l] Esbit

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

	I experimented with covering my Esbit tab with aluminum foil. Then
removing a some of the foil to expose a portion of the tablet for
burning. I achieved burn times over one hour (that never quite boiled
two cups of ice and water) and shorter burns that were boiling at 20
min and kept it boiling (lightly) for ten min.
	I cooked three corn muffins from made from scratch, in paper cupcake
liners that were suspended by aluminum foil in my dry .9L pan. The did
very well.
	These experiments are more fun when its below freezing.
chase