[at-l] Gear list

I'd skip the paper matches and take another lighter.  I always take two lighters and two tubes of vaseline.  Those are the things that I'm afraid of running out of.  <G>

Because the list was so spread out, I couldn't find what kind of stove you're taking.

Also, I recommend taking a tube of aloe, the one that's in the $1 range at GNC.  That covers a world of ailments, particularly burns, whether sun or stove induced.  When the sun is out and it's fairly warm, but the trees haven't leafed out yet, it's easy to get sunburned on your hands (where you're holding your poles) and on your ear tops.  Aloe.  Don't leave home without it.  <G>

anklebear