[at-l] Survival of the fittest

>"... why did you join in the first place?

I joined because Trailplace had closed down and someone suggested this list. I'm
not sure when it was such a friendly place. But I made the mistake early on of
saying something good about Wingfoot and was immediately attacked. I was called
a Wingfoot plant, Wingfoot in disguise, and sundry uncomplimentary things.

I stayed partly because I was bemused by my "welcome" and partly because my life
evolves mostly around trails and land preservation and I enjoy chatting about
such things from time to time.

Weary