[at-l] Liteshoe Thread

Well - anytime Jan needs a REAL lawyer, she knows who to call! :)

Re where to park near Mt. Rogers, my suggestion is to park in the
Grayson Highlands State park lots - they are a lot safer, and hiking
from there is awesome . . .

hearing about that blackmail photo tells me that Jan already knows more
than any lawyer could tell her - but I knew that already! :)

Happy Turkey Day to all - when we take a few steps back [pardon the
hiking pun], we all have right much to be thankful for!

thru-thinker
[clark]