[at-l] PA Ruck?

The PA Ruck is a weekend pot luck, with some very knowledgeable long distance
hikers on hand, reliving memories and offering advice to thru-hiking wanna-bes,
and watching slides of the AT and other trails across this great nation.

 Early registrants get to camp out in the dorms of the delightful Iron Masters
 Mansion hostel. Others get to set up tents in the Pine Grove Furnace State Park
 or sleep in the back of pickups, SUV's, whatever.

  I've only attended one PA Ruck. But Jim & I both enjoyed that Ruck and each
  others company. The same, I'm confident, will be true this year, if it is
  held, and my somewhat complicated life allows me to attend.

  The Ruck is worth attending just to see just how quiet and unassuming a
  "bully" I can be, and what a genuinely nice guy Jim can be, when he's not
  upset with my ignorance of hiking poles and boots.

  It's a fun weekend. I enjoyed my experience greatly. I'm sure you will too.

  Weary