[at-l] Re: ATC Needs Trail Research (was: The Great Pole Tip Test)

> Anybody have contact information on the ATC folks requesting this
> research (aside from the obvious address etc. listed on the
> website)?
I am not aware of ATC ever sponsoring any research but they are always
willing to put good research to use. The appropriate committee in this case
is the Trail Lands Committee. Bob Proudman is the staff person who deals
with such issues. ATC staff email addresses are first initial lastname @
atconf.org.

---