[at-l] Turkey Day Plans

I'm having Thanksbirthgiving Day on Thursday. =0D
My sister Jennifer turned 29 again on Sunday. So we're combining.=0D
My brother Jonathan is a Chef and he and I will be creating the meal. =0D
Homemade: Ice Cream Cake, Pumpkin Pie, double organic Turkey Breasts, pan
gravy, =0D
cranberry relish, millet stuffing, roasted orange glazed sweet potatoes, =
=0D
apple and cranberry salad with walnuts and pecans, and broccoli. =0D
Don't know what Jennifer and her husband are bringing.=0D
My favorite part of Thanksgiving is falling down on the rug and crawling =
a corner moaning =0D
how stuffed I am and how much pain I'm in. Amber.