[at-l] This and That stuff

We are beginning to see a lot more of these unintended consequences items
popping up, they are blaming the decline of alders out west to lack of
wolves for one. And don't forget that fish in GSM that was only discovered
when the rangers poisoned the creek it existed in, unbeknownst to science,
when they discovered the only known specimens floating belly up...all dead
of course.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"