[at-l] Off Topic musing

So where are they?  Your mention of the existence of said less complimentary pictures must mean you want them to be seen ;)
Lilla
P.S. Shouldn't that be Killjoytoe?  Or are you advocating the wearing of kilts?

### Forget it, ladies. I "hash." I am therefore completely
immune to embarrassment. Mostly. But rest assured that there are
less complimentary pick-a-tures available on yers-truly on the
WWW.

Kiltoe