[at-l] AT - Mental & physical pain.

Ah... that bodes well for me, then.  I gained a lot of weight after a car
accident a few years ago and will have lost about half of it by the end of
the year.  I'm 6', weigh 220 now and hope to be 175 by the end of the trail.
  My usual weight is between 165 to 175.   It'll be nice to be back to
normal.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

> > 50 pounds!  What was your starting weight?  Were you
> > overweight to begin
> > with?
> >
> > Kelly Whitman
> > INTP
>
>I was 6 foot 2 inches tall and 222 pounds when I
>started the AT this year. I had some weight to lose,
>but still lost too much. I was 172 pounds in Maine &
>ate more food the last part of the hike (I gained 5
>back by Katahdin).
>Now I am about 190 (2+ months later). My ideal weight
>is between 185 & 190).
>
>hotdog

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx