[at-l] Re: unGodly noises

>Metal poles' loose joints clank.
>
>I don't have that problem - why do you?  Have you tried taping the joints?
>Duct tape does wonderful things.

Good idea.  I'm not sure its safe to approach strangers in the woods with a
role of duct tape, however.   I might get shot.

>>Thier tips clank against rocks.
>
>Yup - and if you're hiking in the Bob Marshall or the Weminuche or Alaska,
>that's precisely what you want them to do.  It's an effective noise to keep
>you from being eaten (by bears).  <G>

I think you just  made my point.

(Note to Weary:  Jim's  concern about being eaten (by bears)  might be the
real reason behind his errosion "science".  Try to be understanding.)

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx