[at-l] Off Topic musing

### I think it was the whole mention of latex and shrink tubing
... rushing the whole sig exchange thing. Over the crackle of
fire the night before, I'd mumbled "It's not the pen, dear, but
how you sign your name." She cracked up laughing into her
cookpot, nealy passing a navy bean out a nostril. I shoulda
known I wuz done for, but I pressed on....

shrinktuub