[at-l] Let's (*not*) feed the trolls...

It's one thing to feed a troll,
but it's an entirely different thing to bring him a platter.

C'mon now. Let's put on our "higher selves" and quit the
bickering, name calling, insinuation, troll-feeding... Please?

How about Thanksgiving plans?
Great trail work you've done lately?
Should I get a Western Mountaineering "Flight" jacket for my
Christmas hike? ( ~$200; 10 oz, "850ci fill power", from WM, who
claimed for years that anything over 750ci was from improper
testing...) It would be replacing the "shearling"-style
fiberpile I took on my '79 throughhike, which is starting to get
a little threadbare, and at 25 ounces........

There are real questions out there.
Inquiretor