[at-l] Thru-Hiker's Dream

> > > BTW-Where are the best ones on the northern section of
> > > the AT?

Upon consideration, I'd also have to add The Caratunk House of
Caratunk, ME. Hostelier Paul is a gourmet cook, and piles on the food
at breakfast. AYCE.

Though not AYCE, Paul also makes great, thick milkshakes,
stand-a-straw-in-them milkshakes, topped with whipped cream, and he
gives you what's left in the can, too... almost, almost AYCE...

SalivatingShoe,
damn, and I'm out of celery sticks...