[at-l] links to my recent NH and PA pics

In a message dated 11/22/2003 2:57:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo@pacbell.net writes:

> We noticed the trail was rockier than the surrounding land also. Then we
> noticed the piles of rocks along side of the trail. That led us us to
> believe that the piles of rocks were just waiting to be spread on the trail
> by volunteer trail workers. :)

LOL...  I know what you mean Ken.  When I passed through PA I was still
wearing  leather clodhoppers and I can vividly remember where the points of rocks
would pierce the soles with pain.  Not knowing if the trail shoes I wear now
would work any better, I was surprised at the lack of protection of the former.

How'd your feet fair?

Sly