[at-l] What are you waiting for?

Yea Saunterer, back in Wisconsin, a retread cheesehead  =)

And Anklebear, I'm from way up north, Green Bay area.  Go Pack!

I started working as a housekeeper when I first got out of high school in
the town of Skagway.  Incredibly beautiful area in southeast Alaska!  It's a
crazy little historical/tourist town.  I did everything from selling tours
to working at a cafe and the best money was in bartending.  Only bad think
about that was, there's no bar time in the state of Alaska.  Many times I
was not getting done with work until 5 or 6 A.M.  It is quite the party
town, but the endless amount of trails up the mountains were what really got
me.   I stayed for 6 amazing years.  I miss it and would go back in a heart
beat.  You two will have a great time up there!  Where are you going?

courtney

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups!  Get downloads, videos,
and more here.  http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx