[at-l] AT - Mental & physical pain.

hotdog wrote:
>AT-L (Jim) helped me there, I made a deal not to quit unless I had 7 days
>in a row where I wanted to quit (all day).

Russ -
All I can say is that you've spent too many years listening to me.  You've
been around long enough to remember the "death or dismemberment"
philosophy, haven't you?   I apologize - even though, for me, it still
applies.

And at the same time - I'm happy for you.  Congratulations.

That was a really good post.  Now keep up the good work and pass on "the
real stuff" to those who follow.  Every year - every class - needs to know
what you knew at the start.  So tell them.
Walk softly,
Jim

>From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you’ll find a
range of helpful holiday info here.