[at-l] Your Friday Humor

A guy was flying solo in a hot air balloon but had lost
his way.  He saw a backpacker on a hilltop ahead so he let
the balloon descend to about fifty feet and then hailed
the bakpacker.  'Ahoy there, where am I?'

'You're at fifty feet in a hot air balloon.' replied the
walker.

'You must work in IT!' retorted the balloonist.

The walker said 'Yes, as a matter of fact I do but how did
you know?'

'Well, everything you told me was true but hasn't helped
me one iota' explained the balloonist.

'Oh, you must work in upper management' said the
backpacker.

Now it was the balloonist's turn to be surprised.  'How
did you know that?', he asked.

'Simple.  You're in exactly the same predicament as when
you first hailed me but now it's my fault!'.

Datto

PS: Saturday Night..."Just flew in over the
Pole...Sacrebleu! Jes armoire de la exhaustemonde!"