[at-l] Suddenly, I feel so old.

Thanks for the encouraging words, everyone.  :)  I think I'm just having a,
"OMG, not yet another thing!" kind of reaction.  I am researching
glucosamine.  Prolotherapy is injecting a sugar solution into the joint to
irritate it into producing more cartilege.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!