[at-l] Wow..it is back up...

Wow..many thanks to Ryan for burning the midnight oil
getting the ole list back-up. Thinking of how much the
trail community depends on these lists for info on the
trails..well, let's just say they are missed when they
are down.

I had a wonderful little trip report about my
excursion last Saturday along the ridge of foothills
that are form the backdrop for Boulder, but it is lost
somewhere in cyber-land. Anyway here is the cliff
notes version via pictures:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/cowint04
(also has some pics of of a hike I did two weeks ago
that I did not post any trip report for).

To get an idea of what the ridge looks like from the
town I call home:
http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags/04md.jpg

The trailsystem that takes you to the top of the ridge
is literally minutes from my home... Tough life. :D

=====
--Thoreau