[at-l] What are you waiting for?

At 09:53 PM 11/19/2003 -0500, Linda Patton wrote:
>OK the List is back but nobody's saying anything.  Where ARE you?
>         ~~ew

I'm here in Northern NY wishing it was as *warm* as the 55? that you
experienced on your trip. It's been raining here off and on, with
temperatures in the thirties and forties. The Adirondacks have snow but so
far, here to the North of the mountains, we have none. It has fluttered
about in the air and we have had freezing rain that made for dangerous
roads but no accumulation of snow yet. I put up Christmas lights on my new
garden gate to brighten things up a bit.