[at-l] Hiking Poles - ARGUABLY.

> We've been asking for any _proof_ that pole holes do cause
> erosion and so far we've only seen opinion, and we know what
> opinion is worth.
>
> Bryan

What would you be willing to accept as proof? Is observation by me (not a
soil scientist) proof? Is observation by a soil scientist proof? If not
observation then what? By observation I mean, look at soil loss when the
soil is compacted vs looking at soil loss when loosened, such as what
happens when holes are poked in it with poles.

---