[at-l] Thank you OT

Thank you all for responding so kindly to me after the post regarding my
father.

Now for the update:  My mama and I neither one pushed him to have chemo, nor
did we discourage it.  We both felt it was important for him to make the
decision.  After all, it is HIS life.  Well, while in the hospital (he's home now)
he met a beautiful French woman with no eyebrows and a flamboyant turban who
had (note: HAD) the same exact type of lung cancer my daddy does.  She found
out in July and had been taking chemo since July, her last session being the day
she met my father.  Her cancer is now in remission.  Well... That's all it
took.  Daddy starts chemo on Monday.  He's in good spirits, joking as usual,
bitching about our president, still pissed about the cancellation of Buffy the
Vampire Slayer (He also watches the Gilmore Girls... My dad is a teenage girl)
and keeping Mama and I on our toes.... Two personal maids, we are.  Anyway, all
I can do now is hope and pray.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell y'all that this list I'm on is something else.
You folks are a grand group of people.

Love,
Kelly