[at-l] Re: 04 starting point???

>If you won't be starting until June you have some choices. You can talk to
>our resident <skip the adjective> southbounder, Felix... who will leave you
>scratching your head (and probably your arm <g>).

One choice would be to just take me with you. Then, we'd just wing it. I
hope you don't mind hikin' with a three-legged dog. Actually, I don't
got no dog. None of my cats would like dogs well enuff to let me get one
that didn't end up on the spit. Anyway, I'm gettin' ready to leave for
Los Angeles (driving a truckload of guitars and amps and drums
and...well, musical equipment for a show next week) so, we'll have to
discuss the logistix of our hike upon my return. (another thing...if  I
owe any of you e-mail, or you feel that I do, I'll be leaving for Los
Angeles in an hour and prolly won't be writing 'til I get backly. Sorry
if that upsets you.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98