[at-l] Desert Beauty

I've been here going on five years.  It was a nice change for a short
while... aaaaaaand that short while was over five years ago, lol.  I
understand some folks like it, it's just not for me, it's ugly and takes way
too high a toll on my body.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, I guess.  It's just boring, brown, and
>ugly to me.
>
>Kelly, if you have only been there a short while, you haven't had a chance
>to really see the beauty of the desert yet.  And remember, you are in an
>extreme four year drought right now, so it isn't typical. But even so . . .

Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.