taking maps/compass or not... Re: Re[2]: [at-l] What about thebooks?

But twice, with maps in hand, we've chosen to go the wrong way because we
couldn't tell from the maps which town had the most traffic or the best
hitches or such.  In one case, we could go either way, but one way was much
better.  Of course, we took the road less traveled.  <G>  Maps tell you a
lot, but not everything.  anklebear

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:28:31 -0800 (PST), Sloetoe wrote