[at-l] Deserts was... Trip report

Here by the Quebec border late fall and early spring are brown. A friend
that was car-pooling with me commented that she hated that time of year
because it was boring and brown. Perhaps it's just artist in me but I had
to point out how many shades of brown there are and the wonderful small
touches of other color that most people don't see because they don't look
closely enough. Beauty can be found everywhere in nature if you take the
trouble to look for it.