[at-l] Thermometer

Martin Fors wrote:
> rusty, who's recovering from a torn rotator cuff and concerned that
> he'll be able to hike next Spring [or x-c ski this winter.]  Anyone
> out there ever suffer with one of these things?

They _suck_ beyond all belief.

I was in the middle of a long paddling trip, fell coming up a bank and
landed on my shoulder.  snap crackle pop.

Between celebrex and flexaril and cortisone shot, it was somewhat
bearable. It was kinda funny to see me try to paddle straght with one
arm that worked though.....